[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue May 29 10:18:32 EDT 2007

Robyn asked (several days ago!)...

> If you show me yours, I'll (maybe) show you mine. Really, this is totaly
> prurient curiosity. I am doing some thinking and reading about blogging,
> and I just was wondering if any of you were doing the blog thing.

Just in case you missed it, or this is some cunningly disguised survey that
has to be actually answered for the answer to count, I shall mention that I
am dorianegray on LiveJournal.  (Apologies for late response; I have spent
the last five days in a rather damp field, and am only now back and catching
up on e-mail.)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--