[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon May 28 05:50:43 EDT 2007

Kyra about LJ:

> Hallie's point about unique names and semi-public places is a good one,so
> you will have to e-mail me off-list if, for some reason, you think you
> want to read my LJ.

Dito (I sometimes posted with my complete name here...).

However, you don't really have to bother: My LJ consists of three entries (altough I've had it for about a year) and my friendlist of the DWJ community.

Yesterday (and I *swear* I've read this blog discussion only today - talk about coincidences) I decided to "make an effort" and try again. My journal is intended to be about my reading, but I'm not sure I'll really put much in it. Still, I am going to friend y'all.

Bettina