[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Karen F. frede005 at umn.edu
Sun May 27 14:04:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm a lurker by nature (not just on this list) - but I do have a
livejournal.  chazzbanner is my LJ .. for my daily doings, and various
obsessions.

Why I Lurk has nothing to do with feeling itimidated.  I'm over-subscribed
to lists, communities, and Television Without Pity baords, and I tend to
have energy to post in only one fandom at a time.  Topics move on before I
have a chance to post - even if I do have a thought - so I tend only to
post on OT threads (like this).  Then when I realize that I've posted in
so-nad-so community only on OT subjects, it embarrasses me so much that a
year or two may go before I post anything there at all.    I enjoy reading
messages from the dedicated members howeve!

Karen
Minneapolis