[DWJ] Blogging

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sun May 27 11:12:44 EDT 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007, Robyn Starkey wrote:

> In the spirit of modesty, and teasingness, I will say, I blog on
> Wordpress, and if you go to the most popular site on Wordpress, and then
> read a few pages, you will find a link to my blog because of something I
> wrote.

Sorry, that's too hard for me (and I hate guessing). Also, I understand that
the most popular site can change without notice and they don't tell you what
the previous one was.

I *would* like to read your blog; if you don't want to post the URL in the
open, can you mail it off-list, please?

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/