[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun May 27 10:59:10 EDT 2007

I have an LJ as well, and my username can be found through Charlie's
last post on LJ.

I don't give the link were my real name shows because I promised the
girls I wouldn't, back when I started keeping a blog.  (The one
disadvantage of very unusual names.)

BTW, Dorian was the first person I ever knew to keep a blog, and hers
was the first I read.  Yet another list introduction!

Hallie