[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Kithwynn zebraspotz at gmail.com
Sun May 27 09:33:33 EDT 2007

I'm keogryff on livejournal (god, such an old name-- I need to come up
with a new one sometime soon). Most of it's friendslocked (though I
don't mind expanding some!), and most of it is typical, personal,
unbloggish livejournal stuff-- just to warn you. In case you're the
sort of people who expect biting political commentary or something?

-- Kith, finally done with both freshmanousity and The Game.