[DWJ] Blogging

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sun May 27 03:01:10 EDT 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007, Robyn Starkey wrote:
> Interesting that everyone is a) totally devoted to LJ, which I have to
> say is my least favourite platform, and b) not actually writing it, or
> rather, being VERY modest.

Not totally devoted; I originally made an account in order not to be Anonymous
when I commented, and then got hooked because my "real" blog seemed too--
well, too heavy (as in "it actually has to mean something") for what I wanted
to ramble about. Also, the people I know on LJ are nice people and I like
being in a community with them.

(Yes, I'm defensive. Had a marital disagreement about LJ a while ago, though
that was about something else really, of course)

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/
http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi         Latest: 20-May-2007