[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Ridge, Judith Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Sat May 26 23:04:32 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: dwj-bounces at suberic.net on behalf of Robyn Starkey
Sent: Sat 5/26/2007 5:50 PM
To: Diana Wynne Jones
Subject: [DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

If you show me yours, I'll (maybe) show you mine. Really, this is totaly
prurient curiosity. I am doing some thinking and reading about blogging,
and I just was wondering if any of you were doing the blog thing.

http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y

Mostly children's lit related stuff, with the odd political commentary and photos of my aged cat thrown in for good measure.

Judith