[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:27:23 EDT 2007

I'm vierran45 on livejournal and already have quite a few of the
listmembers on LJ on my f-list. But I haven't talked a lot about my
reading lately, since sometime last Autumn I got addicted with Asian
tv dramas and  my blog has mostly been full of them after that. I do
still blog about every book I read (a new year's resolution I made
last year), but the entries aren't necessarily that long.

Back to lurking,
Tarja