[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Chris Dollin eh at electrichedgehog.net
Sat May 26 14:57:10 EDT 2007

On Saturday 26 May 2007 08:50, Robyn Starkey wrote:
> If you show me yours, I'll (maybe) show you mine. Really, this is totaly
> prurient curiosity. I am doing some thinking and reading about blogging,
> and I just was wondering if any of you were doing the blog thing.

I'm trying to get my act together enough to do something with
my recently-created LJ account ...

e-hedgehog (since "electrichedgehog" is too long for LJ. /Too long/?
A 16-character username is /too long/? What is this, 1982 and
a Model B? Did someone put a tax on usernames while I was
asleep? I can sell LJ a datastick if they're that short of bytes.
Frell, I can /give/ them one. /Too long/? Someone should take
them to a bookshop and show them what a modern fantasy
trilogy [1] looks like. Too /long/? TOO LONG?

    (fx:fading-and-echoing) T o o o o   L o n g  ! ?
)

Watched Hogfather this afternoon. Thought it was rather well
done.

--
Enormously Lloonngg Hedgehog
"Never ask that question!" Ambassador Kosh, /Babylon 5/