[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sat May 26 12:24:34 EDT 2007

On Saturday 26 May 2007, Charles Butler wrote:
> I'm steepholm on LJ, but a very desultory blogger.

All right, I'm pariyal on LJ; I used to be prolific but crashed (in a general
work-related burnout crash) and I'm now only writing there occasionally, and
slightly more on Found Objects than I used to.

I'm friending everybody here who mentions their LJ name and isn't on my
friends list yet, so you can at least read it if I do write something
(journal is completely friendslocked).

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/