[DWJ] Totally OT: Who is blogging?

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sat May 26 04:20:50 EDT 2007

On Saturday 26 May 2007, Robyn Starkey wrote:
> If you show me yours, I'll (maybe) show you mine. Really, this is totaly
> prurient curiosity. I am doing some thinking and reading about blogging,
> and I just was wondering if any of you were doing the blog thing.

Found Objects, see below. I also have a livejournal, but there's been nothing
much on it since early April and anyway that's only very personal ramblings.

   Irina
--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/
http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi         Latest: 20-May-2007