[DWJ] shelving (was Film Rights and miscellaneous rants.)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu May 24 08:43:04 EDT 2007

On Thursday 24 May 2007, Jon Noble wrote:
> Wow!! I'd be suprised if had more than a metre of DWJ,

Me too, but I have mostly paperbacks. Now if I counted my daughter's
translated hardbacks-- but that would be cheating.

<gloat> We're having two walls of the living room in our new house covered in
bookshelves, floor to ceiling, three and a half meters high. Pictures will be
forthcoming when I finish my current web project (re-CSSing the church web
page).

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/