[DWJ] shelving (was Film Rights and miscellaneous rants.)

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Wed May 23 23:17:53 EDT 2007

I'm in awe of both of you!  I have all of DWJ's books and lots of Oz books but certainly not that many meters for each one.  Although I have to confess most of my collection is currently boxed up for lack of shelf space.  If I ever get lucky enough to unbox and shelve everything I would guess that the children's books alone would be over 10,000 books but then it's the result of the 42 years I've been alive and collecting....

Jenny