[DWJ] Langford on Potter

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed May 23 15:30:35 EDT 2007

(WHY does my computer keep insisting that I ought to spell that Pooter?)

The Langford having perpetrated a book called  *The End Of Harry Potter?*,
I went and had a look at some (favourable, he wouldn't be pointing us at
the other sort) reviews.

I wanna know, has anyone here read it, and is it the Pure Langford or has
he had to be too serious?

I am given hope by one bit of one review:

"Favourite bits: alternate endings that include versions a la /Star Wars/
and /Some Like It Hot/."

P'raps I ought to read Langford *before the Potter Saga?  Anyone?

Minnow