[DWJ] shelving (was Film Rights and miscellaneous rants.)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed May 23 10:55:59 EDT 2007

My family thinks _I'm_ a completist.  Little do they know what
completism
is!

I only have one of things.

Well, except for one or two Pratchett things.

On May 23, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> Wow. My DWJ shelf is currently only about 3 feet long, though,
> granted, if I were to collect all the books that are currently out on
> loan, and add Hebrew editions, I could probably at least triple that
> length. I do however have about 10 meters worth of Oz-related books,
> including editions of "The Wizard of Oz" in nearly 20 languages,
> sequels by all sorts of authors, biographies, other books by L. Frank
> Baum, etc. etc. And I have two large boxfuls of Harry Potter books in
> 25 languages.

As I stood before the gates I realized that I never want to be as
certain about anything as were the people who built this place.

                                            -Rabbi Sheila Peltz,
                                             on her visit to Auschwitz