[DWJ] shelving (was Film Rights and miscellaneous rants.)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed May 23 10:32:58 EDT 2007

Wow. My DWJ shelf is currently only about 3 feet long, though, granted, if I were to collect all the books that are currently out on loan, and add Hebrew editions, I could probably at least triple that length. I do however have about 10 meters worth of Oz-related books, including editions of "The Wizard of Oz" in nearly 20 languages, sequels by all sorts of authors, biographies, other books by L. Frank Baum, etc. etc. And I have two large boxfuls of Harry Potter books in 25 languages.