[DWJ] Film Rights and miscellaneous rants.

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed May 23 07:36:53 EDT 2007

On Wed, 23 May 2007, Phil Boswell wrote:
> Unless they could pull a "Princess Bride" out of the hat, but what are the
> odds?

- one of my favorite movies of all time
- a really good book
- entirely different
- yet somehow the film is true to the book

very impressive, all told.

ObNothingAtAll: I have "Princess Bride" and "Silent Gondoliers"
shelved under Morgenstern on my bookshelves (I also have "Paarfi"
and "Baggins" sections, but no "Number Ten Ox".  It has to be a
perfect conceit that the book in hand was written by the false
author before I'll do it).

ObDWJ: Er. DWJ takes up rather a lot of shelf space?

-deborah
--
Ye knowe ek, that in forme of speche is chaunge
Withinne a thousand yere, and wordes tho