[DWJ] DIR latest

Jane Scarlett mail at janescarlett.com
Wed May 23 02:36:06 EDT 2007

Coming very late to this, and only just looked at the link from Charlie - it
looks to me more like screen shots from a game than like a film, so I'll get
it for the kids on PS2 if they want, but avoid the film!

Does anyone know whether films are produced now taking into account game
sales?  It's a huge market.  It struck me reading the da Vince code (very
early after it was published, and having nothing else) that I have enjoyed
games with worse plots.

Jane