[DWJ] Film Rights and miscellaneous rants.

Tue May 22 13:48:00 EDT 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007 17:31:26 +0100, Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) wrote:

>How strange.  I took Sally's remark as meaning, What would people think
>of the _book_ if their first exposure to HMC was the film?

What I'm getting at is that when my kids read the book, it will be as people
who have seen the movie first.  And then I'll know the answer.  :)  Her
comment just led me to think about it the other way round, too.

Melissa Proffitt