[DWJ] DIR latest

Charles Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:11:17 EDT 2007

On 21/05/07, Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at proffitt.com> wrote:

>I appreciate your clarification, which frankly would have been a more
interesting point of discussion at the beginning:  how should outraged
readers express their outrage? or, more compelling to me, does it matter if
the author signs off on objectionable changes?

In the case of DIR, for what it's worth, I believe that the film rights were
sold long before the likely nature of the film became clear, and that Cooper
would not have rights of veto over any changes.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk