[DWJ] List Baby

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Mon May 21 13:53:31 EDT 2007

On Monday 21 May 2007, Kyla Mackay-Smith wrote:

> Huh. That's odd--I can completely picture Maree and Rupert with kids (love
> the image of Nick overwhelmed by toddlers), but the idea of Polly and Tom
> with kids seems utterly implausible.

I know a real-life couple who could be Polly and Tom in an alternate reality,
and they have two kids (girl just turned two, boy about ten months). He's an
absolutely adorable but slightly absent-minded father, and she's a faintly
worried mother.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/