[DWJ] List Baby

shawyer at mail.utexas.edu shawyer at mail.utexas.edu
Mon May 21 11:38:56 EDT 2007

I'd like to think that Maree and Rupert would have some boys, to help balance
out all his brother's little V-girls. They would all ADORE Nick, who would be
helpless in the face of an onslaught of several little toddlers all rushing
towards him for hugs and piggyback rides. Perhaps he'd babysit by giving them
all rides on Mini, and let her do all the work!