[DWJ] eeek!

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon May 21 05:53:51 EDT 2007

When mail arrives here, I see vestigial headers flashing past me as the
mail is sorted into various boxes.  This morning I was not-quite-watching
as one does, and the name "Andy Hamilton" as a sender-of-mail crossed my
vision.

Given the brief discussion in which I said he could certainly be Admiral
Naismith but might not be as good as Lord Vorkosigan, I was a bit
panic-stricken!

Luckily it was just someone on Freecycle offering

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Just had a light fitting changed, it is blue and has three directional
spotlights on it. One works fine and the other two will need a little bit
of work to get the contacts working inside them.

Andy

Andy Hamilton

and not *that* Andy Hamilton taking issue with what I had written, but it
was a strange moment...

As far as I know this is the first time he's turned up, and I think I would
have noticed that name if it had appeared before.

Minnow