[DWJ] Bujold (now w/o spoilers)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sun May 20 12:38:25 EDT 2007

Minnow wondered...

> Which are the three Chalion books, please?
>
> *The Spirit Ring*
> *The Curse of Chalion*
> *Paladin of Souls*  (which blast and drat it I don't own so I am unsure of
> the title)

"The Spirit Ring" is a stand-alone (and one of her very early works).

The Chalion books are "The Curse of Chalion", "Paladin of Souls" and "The
Hallowed Hunt" - though the last one does not take place in Chalion, but in
a neighbouring country.

Unlike Deborah, I like "The Hallowed Hunt" quite a lot, but I find I have to
be in the right mood to read that one.  The same goes for "Paladin of
Souls", but I can read "The Curse of Chalion" any time.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray