[DWJ] Bujold (now w/o spoilers)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sun May 20 11:53:24 EDT 2007

On Sun, 20 May 2007, Robyn Starkey wrote:

> Mark Allums wrote:
>
>> Don't expect the book any time soon.  She still has two more books in her
>> Sharing Knife universe to write,
>
> Couldn't she not? I am an avid Bujold fan, but that Sharing Knife book just
> blew  - so Mills and Boon, and not even a complete story.

Yeah, I *like* mass market romance, so I liked the story --
clssic romance arc as written by Bujold -- but even then, there
was no excuse for it to be half a book.  *grumps*

I'd ask for more Chalion books but I thought the third one was
decidedly mediocre.  Though I loved the first two to death.

-deborah
--
"I assume that some great catastrophe has occured that would
require us to sit upon a weeping lady?"