[DWJ] Yarn and *VISITING*

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Sun May 20 03:42:42 EDT 2007

I clicked on the website and drooled over the list of stocked yarn and
admired the pink, pink sofas!  Alas, if it is in an inaccessible part of
Bristol I doubt I'll get there.  Probably a good thing, I have too many
crochet projects on the go already.

> >Anyone up for another listmeet in the UK in August?
>
> Oh, we should!  We'd get to see Norah!  Admittedly, August is tricky
> with a lot of people away at various stages, but a listmeet would be
> great.  Do you know your exact plans yet?

Not yet.  Must get a firmer itinerary together and book tickets.  I will
definitely be in London on the weekend of the 18th of August, but that
Saturday will be taken up with a fannish wedding.  The weekend before
that I will probably be in Cambridge.  Maybe Sunday the 19th of August?
Pub lunch somewhere?

Kylie