[DWJ] DIR latest

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Sat May 19 19:04:02 EDT 2007

Dear Minnow,

Aha, another Bujold fan!  I thoroughly agree with you.  It would be impossible to find an actor who could successfully portray Miles.  Though I'd be curious to see a really good authentic adaptation of Shards of Honor.  There's enough space battles for it to draw a science fiction audience and it would be a fun movie.  I want a book about ThatIdiotIvan so badly.  Bujold's signed a contract to do more Miles books so hopefully Ivan will get his turn.

DWJ relevant change of topic: I've just gotten through interlibrary loan Farah's book on Diana Wynne Jones and am reading it happily.  I'll report on my thinking afterwards but I just wanted to say it's got me engrossed!

Yours,
Jenny