[DWJ] Kate

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat May 19 15:35:52 EDT 2007

Otter said...

>On May 17, 2007, at 12:22 PM, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

>> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
>> - Napoleon Bonaparte

>I have just stolen this for my own sigfile.  I'll try to remember
>not to use it on this list, just like I try to remember not to use
>deborah's on this list.

I change sig quotes every few months, so when you see me using a different
one, feel free to use that one here.  Actually, feel free to use it here
now, if you want; I don't mind!

(I got it from my "Quote a Day" section on my Google homepage, btw.)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray