[DWJ] Indiana Potter of Nervous Disposition

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Fri May 18 11:39:15 EDT 2007

Hmmmmm. C. Ecclestone is usually good value. I spotted him in the comic
strip telly series HEROES. Is his second name Ubiquitous, do you think? He
reminds me of a better-looking version of Robert Carlysle (sp?) and has a
similar acting range.

On another slant, I like the idea someone had about Flute and Fiddle
being...
The diuscuri (that is NOT how you spell it), which neatly explains why one
stands in the sun. H'wever, Helen o' T was their triplet, was she not? Does
anyone fancy Martya for the role? Long way from Troy to Russia to England.

Troy is shaken 'til she falls

and

Hector's dragged about her walls.

(Voices of Arcadia.)