[DWJ] Kate

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Thu May 17 18:51:11 EDT 2007

Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>> Like
>> "fat people eat all the time" -- we aren't bothered by that when
>> we see it in books, even though we *also* see thin people who eat
>> all the time and we just say to ourselves "how *does* she do
>> that? I'm so jealous!" and forget about it.
>
> I always wonder about people at both ends of the spectrum, now that I'm not
> underweight anymore.  I assume such thin people are feeding their tapeworms.

Fat people consume more calories than they are using up, end of story.
I am morbidly obese, and I don't eat all that much.  But it turns out I
consumed an oil-tanker's worth of Dr. Pepper, Coke, Pepsi, strawberry
soda, etc.  Some people have coffee for breakfast, I would have a Dr.
Pepper.  It contains caffeine, too.  I move a little slower,, in part
because so much mass is harder to move.

--MArk A