[DWJ] weight (was Bad Mothers (was HP))

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu May 17 17:46:44 EDT 2007

I'm extremely fond of Agnes.  [Not so fond of Perdita, although she
has her moments.]

I've been fat all my life.  As a child I was fat and active.  As I've
aged I've gotten less active.  And fatter.  Or vice versa.

There is a point of fatness at which things like moving fast
become quite a bit more difficult, what with age and all.

But I find Agnes perfectly plausible.