[DWJ] weight (was Bad Mothers (was HP))

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu May 17 12:25:38 EDT 2007

On Thursday 17 May 2007, Minnow wrote:

> Only about two of my children's
> friends did not worry about losing a bit of weight (or in some cases a lot
> of weight) and discuss it and look forward to it and try to find clothes to
> disguise podginess and...  and those two were desperately trying to put on
> a bit of weight because they were sixteen and still shaped like Twiggy and
> hoped that weight-gain would give them a bust.

I have a teenaged daughter who is (too) thin *and* has a bust. She has a
perfect figure for a sixteen-year-old in the nineteen-fifties; it's
unfortunate that she's a thirteen-year-old in the two thousand and noughts.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/
http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi         Latest: 09-May-2007