[DWJ] Jason Yeldham

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 16 20:17:50 EDT 2007

Can someone remind me‹did Jason Yeldham appear in ³Charmed Life²? I can¹t
remember him, and I don¹t have the book to hand. But it¹s kind of bugging
me, because ³The Pinhoe Egg² isn¹t set all that long after ³Charmed Life²,
and Janet is desperately in love with Jason, but he¹s been away long enough
that he didn¹t know that Gaffer Pinhoe had died 8 years ago...

Puzzled, but mightily enjoying rereading PE nevertheless,

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff