[DWJ] stereotypes

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Wed May 16 18:18:38 EDT 2007

I didn't know he was publishing adult fiction.  Is it under the same name?

EGH

Robyn Starkey <rohina at shaw.ca> wrote:

Otter Perry wrote:

> Speaking of Authorial Comment, do other folk read Lemony
> Snicket?  I read an article when  it was announced the series
> was ending, so I went to the library and got the first three.
>
> I don't like them much.  And I'm not vastly amused by the
> Authorial Comments.

I found them quite unreadably smug. But I just heard him interviewed by
Rachel Maddow, and I have to say, that he sounds like someone I would
hang out with. I think I might try his adult book they were talking
about, and see.

robyn