[DWJ] Brilliance of this List

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Wed May 16 18:09:05 EDT 2007

Same here.  I chime in now and then, make logical fallacies, don't respond to people's responses (I know that's rude, I know being busy is the oldest excuse in the book), and enjoy every post.  I don't know most of the authors mentioned and I haven't even read all of DWJ's books, but it's still fun.  I may not have the best or most educated mind here, but what I like about this list is that that doesn't seem to matter in the end.

EGH

Sally Odgers <sodgers at iinet.net.au> wrote: Mark, there are more certified Brilliant People on this list than on any
other I've encountered... which is why I hang round to watch them. ARguing
here is good, because most people keep from being offensive/offended and
though opinions get knifed at times, people don't. I haven't read many of
the books that come up either, (except DWJ and GH and some of Charlie's) but
I still enjoy the show.

ODWJM... Nan's Describing, now... Polly's flight of soap opera... DWJ is
brilliant at Good characters who do silly, daft or ridiculous things...
while still being Good. Means there's hope for us yet?