[DWJ] frogs

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed May 16 13:00:00 EDT 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, devra at aol.com wrote:
> Devra, former juvie librarian

Juvie as in "juvenile" or juvie as in "juvenile offender in
juvenile detention"?  Because I've been thinking for a couple of
years about becoming a librarian for the latter, but
Massachusetts has prison reform such that there aren't juvenile
detention centers, per se, and thus (as far as I've been able to
tell) no libraries serving the population specifically.

-deborah
--
I get all my ideas in Switzerland near the Forka Pass. There is
a little town called Gletch, and two thousand feet up above