[DWJ] Idiots

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Wed May 16 09:56:37 EDT 2007

One who never says anything idiotic on list or off it probably never says
anything. (Nicholas, where'd you come from? Are you - suspiciously - a
LURKER???) Melissa is Always Right, of course, but many of us just love to
talk, think and dissect. And this is a convenient place for doing it,
because no one mistakes thinking-out-loud or pursuing hares for anything
else.

OBDWJM... Just as Polly in F&H has to "learn" her traditions from Tom's
reading list, we like to sort our way through traditions by airing them on
the list.