[DWJ] stereotypes (was Mermaids^Wmer-people (was HP))

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed May 16 09:30:28 EDT 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Minnow wrote:
> All Jews are preoccupied with money and kill babies?

Mmm, Christian babies.  Yum!

*goes off to make my Matzah, twirling my moustache maniacally*

(Not to bring the conversation back to Heyer, but the evil Jewish
pawnbroker is the only part of The Grand Sophy I don't like. I
have real trouble with that character, and he's important to the
story line.)

-deborah
--
I'm not a roman, mum, and I never will be. I'm a kike, a yid, a
heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher, mum. I'm a red sea pedestrian, and