[DWJ] Sacking the maids...

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed May 16 09:17:26 EDT 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Juliette Curtis wrote:
> (I've been thinking about your comments on why you lurk. There are lots of
> very articulate people on this list and I am not one of them, as this post
> proves. But I don't want to become a lurker. I must basically be a
> loudmouth. Maybe I'm a loudmouthed frog. Remember that old joke? But Minnow
> spits pebbles at people on this list so I can croak if I feel like it. I'm
> rambling. It's the caffeine. I'll shut up now.)

I love how everybody is always talking about the "brilliant and
very articulate people on this list" but nobody ever admits to
being one of those brilliant and very articulate people (except,
of course, for Melissa, who is aJ&AR). There's something mystical
going on here, I'm sure of it.

-deborah
--
Can the gods catch flu?  I think I may have given it to all of them.
 					-- chrestomanci