[DWJ] HP

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Wed May 16 02:58:52 EDT 2007

Ika Willis wrote:
> [Janet to Cat in *Charmed Life*] You do worry me when you go all
> cowed. Has anyone done anything to you? [/Janet]
>
> I mean, not that you should feel pressured to contribute when you
> don't want to. But still.
>
> Love, Ika

[I thought of a better answer to this.  Well, not really.]  Let's just
say pride goeth before a fall.  So I've heard.  In theory.  I, uh, might
be capable of making a fool of myself.  It's happened before.  To other
people.  Of my acquaintance.  In the past.  Distant past.  Prehistoric.
     Paleolithic.  And it will never happen again.  Ever.  AT ALL.

--Mark