[DWJ] Feature on The Worlds of Chrestomanci

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed May 16 02:40:21 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007, Judith Ridge wrote:

> What would YOU include in a piece that is designed to give young readers a
> flavour of the books and entice them to read them?

I asked the resident Chrestomanci fan (eleven) and she suggested the bit in
Witch Week where Nan and er, what's her name (can't check, she's taken the
book to school because she's reading it for English) call him and he comes.

My own favourite bit is where Christopher is diagnosed with silver allergy by
Dr Pawson, "Don't do some magic".

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/