[DWJ] Sacking the maids...

Juliette Curtis jcurtis at harvestroad.com
Wed May 16 02:29:33 EDT 2007

Yeah, stuff like that. And measuring the distance between chairs, and all
the running around that all those people do just to take care of a very
small family.

(I've been thinking about your comments on why you lurk. There are lots of
very articulate people on this list and I am not one of them, as this post
proves. But I don't want to become a lurker. I must basically be a
loudmouth. Maybe I'm a loudmouthed frog. Remember that old joke? But Minnow
spits pebbles at people on this list so I can croak if I feel like it. I'm
rambling. It's the caffeine. I'll shut up now.)

(Croak.)

Juliette