[DWJ] Yarn and visiting

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Wed May 16 01:56:13 EDT 2007

> restrained at all.  (Ask Charlie how hard I hyper-ventilated last
> weekend when he took me to the *biggest* yarn shop in the UK!  And
> how long he sat on the pink, pink sofa while I wandered around
> fondling yarn...

OOoOOoooOoh!  Tell me where it is!  I didn't find any really good yarn
shops during my six months in the UK.  I will probably be back for a
visit in August and some yarn shopping may be in order.  I brought an
entire suitcase full of yarn back from my last trip to the US, so a
really good yarn shop could do nasty things to my excess baggage.

Anyone up for another listmeet in the UK in August?

Byeeeee,
Kylie