[DWJ] stereotypes

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Tue May 15 23:15:34 EDT 2007

Dear Kathleen,

These pages list and have links to various online collections of women's letters, diaries etc. from the 19th century and earlier.  Have fun!

http://www.digital-librarian.com/women.html

http://www.lib.washington.edu/subject/History/tm/women.html

If your university subscribes to the Alexander Street Press's database: North American Women's Letters and Diaries, take a look at it.  For information on its contents see: http://www.alexanderstreetpress.com/products/nwld.htm

Yours,
Jenny Schwartzberg
The Newberry Library
Chicago, IL