[DWJ] Brilliance of this List

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Tue May 15 20:49:07 EDT 2007

Mark, there are more certified Brilliant People on this list than on any
other I've encountered... which is why I hang round to watch them. ARguing
here is good, because most people keep from being offensive/offended and
though opinions get knifed at times, people don't. I haven't read many of
the books that come up either, (except DWJ and GH and some of Charlie's) but
I still enjoy the show.

ODWJM... Nan's Describing, now... Polly's flight of soap opera... DWJ is
brilliant at Good characters who do silly, daft or ridiculous things...
while still being Good. Means there's hope for us yet?