[DWJ] HP

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Tue May 15 19:54:50 EDT 2007

Minnow wrote:
 >> --Mark A., I'm going to bed now, and with any luck, I'll be over my
 >> delurking frenzy by tomorrow.  But I couldn't resist this thread.
 >
 > Even allowing for spam and freecycle, half this morning's mail was sorted
 > into the dwj-box.  I regard this as a Good Thing.  Therefore, I
regard you
 > as a Good Thing (though probably a Bad King) for having sparked it all.
 > Please don't go away altogether, that would be a great shame.

Thanks, guys, but I can't really participate properly lots of the time
because I am just not competent to.  I either haven't read the
reference, or I just can't keep up with the discussion.  I mean,
sometime I just don't know what to say.  I am not up on scholarly
writings, nor on feminist writings, nor gay/lesbian writings nor...well,
you get the idea.  So many of you seem rather erudite, certainly smarter
than me.  I get by, but my brain really doesn't work the way it should.
  Part of that is due to medication I take, and because I have diabetes
and other medical issues.  I will occasionally stir the pot, and
irritate a few people, but mainly I will continue to read and lurk.
Except when I don't.  :)

--Mark