[DWJ] Mermaids-mer-people (was HP)

Tue May 15 12:45:31 EDT 2007

Jadwiga wrote:
> So.  Has anyone else read Tom Holt's _Expecting Someone Taller_?
> Speaking of Rhinemaidens?
Yes!
(Unfortunately Holt is very difficult to get most of the time in the US,

so I can't talk about it with other people because I'd have to loan them

my copies... and that would be BAD....)
-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

I was delighted to see a whole shelf of the Orbit Tom Holts at my Barnes
& Noble in NYC (bought them all too.)  I understand that Orbit is being
published by? Combined with? Bought by? A US publisher so perhaps
obtainability will be better.  A lot of the titles are on amazon.com now
too.

Alison