[DWJ] Dumbledore vs. Snape

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue May 15 10:25:23 EDT 2007

On May 14, 2007, at 3:49 PM, Nicholas Jackson wrote:

> I'm fairly sure I've read books 1-5.  I feel quite confident in saying
> this because there are copies on my bookshelves with slightly creased
> spines.  I can't really remember any of the details of what happened in
> them, however.

The surest sign of my regard for Ms. Rowling is that I _don't_ own any
after the third.  Something has to be pretty bad for me not even to buy
it.  [<-- Was that English?]  The surest sign of my disregard for myself
is that I have read them all.  So far.  And I expect I'll read the last
one,
just so I know what happened.  <sigh>

If you really want to help the American theater,
don’t be an actress, darling. Be an audience.

                        -- Tallulah Bankhead