[DWJ] HP

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Tue May 15 01:43:10 EDT 2007

Farah Mendlesohn wrote:
> That's not at all what I mean. I mean having Rowling write a book in which
> all fat people are lazy, greedy and stupid.

Well, I am fat and lazy, and would love to win the lottery.  But I'm not
stupid enough to buy lottery tickets, so I guess I'm not the full
stereotypical fat guy.  Still, two out of three ain't bad.

>> From one perspective, it's Harry and his mates who are the bullies.

Hmmmm...

--Mark A., I'm going to bed now, and with any luck, I'll be over my
delurking frenzy by tomorrow.  But I couldn't resist this thread.